Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sick babies!!

We have had a crazy week with sick boys!!! Bryon had strep throat and poor Brody cries for hours on end. The doctor says Brody just has tummy trouble, but if it isn't better by his 6 month check we will be getting a second opinion. It sure is nice that Bobbie isn't working because she was able to watch Bryon so we didn't have to take off work. Thanks so much Bobbie; you are the best Grammy!!!!

Funny bryon story:
Bryon was telling me all about Thanksgving and how the Pilgrims came over on the Mayflower. He said that the"aliens" helped the Pilgrims shoot animals for food. He just went on and in about the aliens; it was hilarious. I finally said, " don't you mean the indians????" He said yes the indians. Thanksgiving will never be the same. Too cute!

Bryon also informed me this week that he is no longer going to be a police officer when he grows up. He told me he is going to be a cowboy when he grows up so he doesn't have to miss Keeler anymore. He said he was going to move to Kansas and work on the farm. I asked him if he would miss his mommy and he told me he would come and visit. Pretty sweet that he loves his cousin so much, maybe they will take over the family farm.

 Love my boys!!!!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I hope they both feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of Bryon moving to KS!! Cutest pics :)

    ReplyDelete