Sunday, September 15, 2013

Back to the blog

Well looking at the date of my last post I really haven't been good at this whole blogging thing, but I'm going to pull the pregnancy card as my excuse. Now that Mr. Brody is here I need to make time to blog more. It is hard to believe that my sweet boy is 3 months old today!!! We saw Dr. Maaytah yesterday and he is 13 lbs. 6 oz. She is impressed with how big he is getting. Brody is such a great addition to our little family. He loves to be outside just like his brother. He has been having trouble with acid reflux and a milk allergy and now has colic. We got some prescription drops, so hopefully it will make him better. Most of the time he is full of smiles and giggles. I love that little boy; wish I could stay home with him.
Bryon has started his second year of employee pre-school and he loves it. His teacher has emailed me a few times that Bryon is so good. He was on blue three days in a row. Last year we started the tradition of getting a snack if he was on blue and a toy if he was on silver. This could get expensive this year!!!! I'm so glad he is such a good boy. Russ took him to see planes today since he was so good at school and slept in his bed all week. ( yeah he started sleeping on our floor when Brody was born, and I'm not going to lie I loved having all my boys in my room:) Bryon started weetee again today. Russ is coaching his team the lil webbies. This is his last season of tball and then he starts coach pitch:( My boys are growing up way too fast!


First Day of preschool 2013-2014






No comments:

Post a Comment